ALL torrents become paused with no error
|Reported by:||Revolt||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||paused, checking, stuck, pause||Cc:||ian.greenleaf@…, xpertbg@…, deluge@…, amatus, websdaleandrew@…|
Ever since upgrading to 1.2.0, I've been getting this strange behaviour where some torrents (usually just one) become paused after initializing deluge.
From what I could understand from the logs, all torrents are paused on exit and I guess they must be resumed on deluge opening. It seems that this one torrent sometimes stays Paused even though every other one goes into a queued or seeding state. Sometimes a bunch of other torrents exhibit this behaviour aswell.
The strange thing is that when I right-click it and click resume it does nothing. I have to pause it (and according to the log it seems to pause the torrent which may imply that it is just an interface bug?) and then resume it.
I'm using Arch Linux with the latest packages from core, community and extra. Deluge 1.2.0 under a Gnome 2.28 environment. Torrents are stored in a Ext3 filesystem, config and application on Ext4 filesystem.
Change History (36)
comment:18 follow-up: ↓ 19 Changed 4 years ago by jasker
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.1
comment:20 Changed 4 years ago by skuppyJ
- Keywords paused, checking, stuck added
- Owner set to skuppyJ
- Status changed from reopened to accepted
comment:21 Changed 4 years ago by Cas
- Milestone 1.4.0 deleted
- Status changed from accepted to pending
comment:22 Changed 2 years ago by Cas
- Milestone set to 1.3.x
- Owner skuppyJ deleted
- Status changed from pending to assigned
comment:23 follow-up: ↓ 24 Changed 2 years ago by bc90141
- Cc deluge@… added
- Keywords stuck, pause added; stuck removed
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:35 Changed 2 years ago by gouchout
- Cc websdaleandrew@… added
- Priority changed from major to critical
- Summary changed from Some torrents become paused with no error to ALL torrents become paused with no error
- Version changed from 1.3.5 to 1.3.3