Ticket #1554 (closed bug: fixed)
Stop Seeding on Share Ratio Fails for Partially Selected Torrents
|Reported by:||robg||Owned by:|
If you select only one file (or fewer than all the files) from a multiple file torrent to download, and have the "Stop seeding when share ratio reaches" option selected then the torrent will never automatically stop seeding.
Steps to Reproduce
- In Preferences under "Queue" check the option for "Stop Seeding when share ratio reaches" from the bottom third section labeled "Seeding". Click OK to save preferences
- Open a torrent file containing multiple files for downloading to Deluge using the GUI.
- From the Add Torrent panel, select the Files tab.
- Uncheck one of the files to be downloaded.
- Add the torrent to the active queue.
Expected result: torrent will stop seeding when ratio reaches the specified value.
Actual result: torrent continues seeding indefinitely
Single file & multiple file torrents where all the files are downloaded do correctly stop seeding at the specified ratio. This only happens when the torrent has some file not selected for download.