GTK UI: Add Torrent dialog does not appears
|Reported by:||Shished||Owned by:|
|Component:||GTK UI||Version:||1.3-stable (git)|
|Keywords:||Magnet, osx, mac||Cc:||g.litenstein@…|
Clicking on magnet link or opening torrent file does not bring Add Torrent dialog unless Client window is opened.
When "focus on window when adding torrent" option is disabled, clicking on magnet link (or opening torrent file) does nothing. If this option is enabled and window is closed, clicking on magnet link (or opening torrent file) opens Deluge window but does not open torrent add dialog. It works correctly only if Deluge window was opened before clicking on magnet link (or opening torrent file).
Steps to reproduce: 1). Have a Deluge running, main window should be closed 2). Click a Magnet URL or open torrent file
- Deluge launches (depends on settings), Add Torrent dialog opens
- Deluge launches (depends on settings), Add Torrent dialog does not appears
Tested on 1.3.11 with GTK UI, both split and classic modes are affected, openSUSE 13.2 x86_64 with Gnome-Shell 3.14 is used.
Traceback is attached
Change History (8)
Changed 2 years ago by Shished
comment:2 Changed 19 months ago by Cas
- Component changed from other/unknown to GTK-UI
- Milestone changed from Future to 1.3.12
- Version changed from other (please specify) to 1.3.11
comment:5 Changed 18 months ago by Lord-Kamina
- Cc g.litenstein@… added
- Keywords Magnet osx mac added
- Resolution Fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 1.3.11 to 1.3-stable (git)