- 17:34 Ticket #167 (Can't download to gvfs share) created by
- I'm trying to download to a gvfs share over sftp. It gives me a boost …
- 07:52 Changeset [6d9cfbabd9e8e1a45ee0f8b4e601560348558667] by
- lt sync 2203
- 07:07 Changeset [19dcc3e09b5d4cc8f7548cdd2409433cd2ebc6ff] by
- lt sync 2202
- 03:52 Changeset [809007d77c231337bfa39419cda2a833f9e89548] by
- Define '_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64'
- 02:55 Changeset [770e0a0db61618c233f583d6bc2ff0faed53b038] by
- Update the country flag properly.
- 01:47 Ticket #158 ([Windows] Deluge refuses to open if downloads folder doesn't exist) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate ticket, removing.
- 01:20 Changeset [1557679259adf3f3876608de62c23431fab05648] by
- Forgot some headers in last commit.
- 01:15 Changeset [70bb78b833acaff6ec0ca5e177abc33ccff00e96] by
- Update libtorrent to 0.14 trunk. A few minor touch ups regarding torrent …
- 19:44 Ticket #166 (Does not check for corrupted .torrent file on open) created by
- Got a hard crash trying to open: …
- 08:04 Ticket #154 (Deluge 0.5.8.8 silently crashes when adding new torrent) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 0.5.9
- 06:10 Ticket #146 (Peers tab shows duplicate peers when showing country flag) closed by
- fixed: Ok, I believe this is fixed now in 
- 02:46 Changeset [1861ef439f6ec761704ba559f059bbc26f802dff] by
- Attempt fixing #146.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.