September 18, 2010
We are proud to announce the first stable release in the 1.3 series!
A few highlights:
- WebUI updates galore! The WebUI has had a lot of work done on it to make it much more efficient, especially when there is a large amount of torrents in the session. There is better plugin support and a lot of improvements across the board. Check it out.
- We've added client-side caching to the GtkUI and incremental torrent status updates to reduce the RPC traffic. This will be very apparent for those with a large amount of torrents in their session. In most cases the GtkUI is now using about 20% of the bandwidth as the 1.2 client.
- New Plugin: AutoAdd allows for an unlimited amount of watch folders and for providing options for torrents added for those folders.
- New Plugin: Notifications replaces the previously built-in notification support and provides more features, proper core/ui separation to stop those pesky email alerts from freezing the GtkUI.
- Translations may not be up-to-par with this release, so please head over to our launchpad translation page and update those strings!
- Make a backup of your config (~/.config/deluge)! Because sometimes shit breaks. We're sorry :D
- This version is not compatible with 1.2, so please remember to upgrade BOTH daemon and client versions.
6374ad7ee0eafd5128f4b97a5e562f77b04a7204 deluge-1.3.0.tar.gz 8acefff67bd82e38314b43887bd5f10da9a12052 deluge-1.3.0.tar.bz2 c8dd1225b20e9e87e9debc3f3d8170636563dae1 deluge-1.3.0.tar.lzma 38c3403ff0b9e0d281dea1a34d707da0ddd45442 deluge-1.3.0-win32-setup.exe
a26dc1e4970c21e6956ca6868e8794fa deluge-1.3.0.tar.gz 5fca34e2e31753a8ba0ccb942f0e993e deluge-1.3.0.tar.bz2 34481c8c483ddb2c11faf46c9001d1bb deluge-1.3.0.tar.lzma 084d64d1cab2926aaf581d895c07c13f deluge-1.3.0-win32-setup.exe