May 8, 2010
We are proud to announce the first release candidate in the 1.3 series. A lot of time has been spent working on this release and we hope that you enjoy it. Please remember that this is a release candidate so there will likely be some bugs to work out.
A few highlights:
- WebUI updates galore! The WebUI has had a lot of work done on it to make it much more efficient, especially when there is a large amount of torrents in the session. There is better plugin support and a lot of improvements across the board. Check it out.
- We've added client-side caching to the GtkUI and incremental torrent status updates to reduce the RPC traffic. This will be very apparenty for those with a large amount of torrents in their session. In most cases the GtkUI is now using about 20% of the bandwidth as the 1.2 client.
- New Plugin: AutoAdd allows for an unlimited amount of watch folders and for providing options for torrents added for those folders.
- New Plugin: Notifications replaces the previously built-in notification support and provides more features, proper core/ui separation to stop those pesky email alerts from freezing the GtkUI.
- Translations may not be up-to-par with this release candidate, so please head over to our launchpad translation page and update those strings!
- Make a backup of your config! Because sometimes shit breaks. We're sorry :D
ceb3be9a8a0b8e887230660548ac0acd69943884 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.gz a99df49b3aa1b82bf5d7fe6900050a13887ce0d6 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.bz2 5aa805003c3ada2214b5638501b9da51bd1aa185 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.lzma 41f3b5538fb69f2273a8761dca4916eb458b989b deluge-1.3.0-rc1-win32-setup.exe
3d2cd4c13c52309d46d532ac6d95a749 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.gz 9ee0e29c915d7a837371cfcb60b00000 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.bz2 9a6b9a6b327828a770d0de2aa66a81a4 deluge-1.3.0_rc1.tar.lzma 08e30cbd1539c304d8139bf2f2df8ba5 deluge-1.3.0-rc1-win32-setup.exe