August 20, 2010
We are proud to announce the second release candidate in the 1.3 series. I apologize for the delay in getting this release out, but life requires a bit of attention at times. With any luck this will be the last release candidate for 1.3 and we'll get to work on the upcoming 1.4 release.
Please remember that this is a release candidate so there will likely be some bugs to work out.
A few highlights:
- WebUI updates galore! The WebUI has had a lot of work done on it to make it much more efficient, especially when there is a large amount of torrents in the session. There is better plugin support and a lot of improvements across the board. Check it out.
- We've added client-side caching to the GtkUI and incremental torrent status updates to reduce the RPC traffic. This will be very apparenty for those with a large amount of torrents in their session. In most cases the GtkUI is now using about 20% of the bandwidth as the 1.2 client.
- New Plugin: AutoAdd allows for an unlimited amount of watch folders and for providing options for torrents added for those folders.
- New Plugin: Notifications replaces the previously built-in notification support and provides more features, proper core/ui separation to stop those pesky email alerts from freezing the GtkUI.
- Translations may not be up-to-par with this release candidate, so please head over to our launchpad translation page and update those strings!
- Make a backup of your config! Because sometimes shit breaks. We're sorry :D
1d053a42691dee5a0c5d7f119d617a61329856e6 deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.gz afb2d5adf861bc82ffdd82dc551cfdbab4832a4a deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.bz2 8e5413c70f171aadcff6f6ff910edce0d5424aff deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.lzma fbaad8ac4af09b8a6fff435ccb1f33babe2e1af8 deluge-1.3.0-rc2-win32-setup.exe
2640a8d86061cd600dca35c43b066252 deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.gz 248fb524c6b05157294125f6b16f27ca deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.bz2 9653cddda88c89a087b880bf8957f16e deluge-1.3.0_rc2.tar.lzma 23030f221e3c5c3aba56fccdaa50070b deluge-1.3.0-rc2-win32-setup.exe