Custom Query (2425 matches)

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (100 - 102 of 2425)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#2269 Invalid Webui's default_daemon not working on master damoxc Prodec
Description

I've set "default_daemon": "127.0.0.1:58846" to web.conf, but still webui isn't connecting to daemon by default.

#3260 Fixed web ui reverse proxy crash ajslater
Description

if you access deluge web UI with a reverse proxy header it crashes

web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):
builtins.TypeError: must be str, not bytes
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py:190 in process
189        try:
190            resrc = self.site.getResourceFor(self)
191            if resource._IEncodingResource.providedBy(resrc):
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py:826 in getResourceFor
825        request.sitepath = copy.copy(request.prepath)
826        return resource.getChildForRequest(self.resource, request)
827
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/twisted/web/resource.py:98 in getChildForRequest
97        request.prepath.append(pathElement)
98        resource = resource.getChildWithDefault(pathElement, request)
99    return resource
/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/deluge/ui/web/server.py:580 in getChildWithDefault
579        if base[0] != '/':
580            base = '/' + base
581
builtins.TypeError: must be str, not bytes

the base variable type is bytes from the header and not a string which blows up.

When you retrieve the header contents here: https://github.com/deluge-torrent/deluge/blob/develop/deluge/ui/web/server.py#L572

its returning bytes and not str. Bytes are what's what's specified in the twisted docs: https://twistedmatrix.com/documents/current/api/twisted.web.http.Request.html#getHeader

so it might be fixable with casting those bytes to a string or concatenating them another way.

This bug is new as of 2.x.x which makes sense since it looks like webui was refactored some.

#2836 Invalid webui returns blank page when used with --base mbaran
Description

This is in reference to closed ticket http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/2677

I am running latest develop branch which includes the commits to fix this issue.

When configured as such (using --base or setting base in web.conf) I get nothing but a blank page when browsing to the web site.

I've tested the site in IE, FF, Chrome, and Edge, all have the same issue.

I can privately provide a URL which is publicly accessible for verification.

Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.