Opened 12 years ago

Closed 12 years ago

Last modified 8 years ago

#1023 closed bug (WorksForMe)

torrent files renamed when "copy of .torrent to:" is enabled

Reported by: 3l3nril Owned by: andar
Priority: minor Milestone: 1.2.0
Component: Core Version: 1.2.0
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I've enabled "copy of .torrent to:" but all files in destination directory are without ".torrent" extension (line when you do basename torrent_file.torrent .torrent)

Change History (6)

comment:1 Changed 12 years ago by 3l3nril

  • Milestone set to 1.2.0

comment:2 Changed 12 years ago by Ideal

Hm, using svn version here - all is okay, copied torrents do have "torrent" extension.. Maybe try svn ?

comment:3 Changed 12 years ago by 3l3nril

svn version doesn't work for me at all, but I forgot to mention that I have daemon and client running on different machines. I just enabled "auto add .torrent from:" and all torrents automatically added from folder are fine so this is probably only happening when you have remote client.

comment:4 follow-up: Changed 12 years ago by andar

  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Version changed from 1.1.9 to 1.2.0_rc1

I cannot reproduce this issue.

comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 12 years ago by 3l3nril

I've just installed 1.2.0_rc1 and it works for me too.

comment:6 Changed 8 years ago by Cas

  • Version changed from 1.2.0_rc1 to 1.2.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.