Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#1465 closed bug (WorksForMe)

"Total active downloading" setting doesn't work

Reported by: magnetik Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: 1.3.2
Component: Core Version: 1.3.1
Keywords: Cc:

Description

Hi,

Using deluged 1.3.1 on ubuntu 10.10. Client is deluge 1.3.1 on windows 7.

I've added 10 torrents, 6 are downloading, 4 are in Queue. I've check in deluge, "Total active" is -1, and I try changing "Total active downloading" to -1 or 10 and it doesn't change.

I've tried to restart deluge (server & client).

I've check my .config/deluge/core.conf and "max_active_downloading" is -1.

Thanks !

Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

  • Component changed from other to core
  • Milestone set to 1.3.x
  • Priority changed from major to minor

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

  • Milestone changed from 1.3.x to 1.3.2
  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from new to closed

Tested on 1.3.2 with lt 0.15.5 and could not reproduce.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.