Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#2372 closed bug (Fixed)

"Ratio" column will not retain position after restart

Reported by: zhimsel Owned by:
Priority: minor Milestone: 1.3.7
Component: GTK UI Version: 1.3.6
Keywords: Cc:


This bug is present in v1.3.6 on both Windows 8 and Linux (Debian 7, Openbox).

I set the "ratio" column to be between "Uploaded" and "Progress" columns. When I close and reopen the Deluge GUI, the "Ratio" column has moved to the right. This repeats after each restart, so I if I close and reopen a number of times, the "Ratio" column moves to the right each time.

If it relevant, I am running in non-classic mode on a remote daemon. If necessary, I can provide GTK versions as well and any relevant settings.

Attachments (1)

ratio.png (3.6 KB) - added by zhimsel 10 years ago.
Screenshot of column setup

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (7)

Changed 10 years ago by zhimsel

Screenshot of column setup

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by zhimsel

  • Milestone changed from not applicable to 1.3.7

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

  • Milestone changed from 1.3.7 to 1.3.x

I cannot replicate so will need more info. What plugins do you have enabled?

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

Possible duplicate in #2345

comment:4 Changed 10 years ago by zhimsel

I have the following plugins installed (all stock, built-in):

  • WebUI
  • Blocklist
  • Label

As an aside, it's been a while since I initially published the bug report, and since then I've had it happen on Windows 7 Professional (Deluge v1.3.6) and Archlinux running Openbox and Awesome (GTK 2.24.22-1 and 3.10.7-1 installed).

This is not intermittent, it happens every time the deluge GUI restarts (the ratio column moves over one to the right until it reaches its original position). All deluge instances (UI and daemon) are running v 1.3.6.

Last edited 10 years ago by zhimsel (previous) (diff)

comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

Can you test this commit as I think it will fix the issue:

comment:6 Changed 10 years ago by Cas

  • Milestone changed from 1.3.x to 1.3.7
  • Resolution set to Fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

I have pushed the fix to 1.3-stable: [7597ba9343]

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.