Tickets to be completed throughout the 1.3 series.
- Improve the Connection Manager (rename to Session Manager)
- Bring the WebUI plugins up to par with the GTKUI
- Improve the Create Torrent window
- Add new commands to the console UI
- Improved documentation for the WebUI
This milestone is intended for "high-level" goals of the project. Feature releases will work towards these higher level goals.
The not applicable milestone is a special milestone used for tickets that have no "real" milestone.
This is usually for bugs concerning a 3rd party software (like libtorrent or gtk), which are occurring frequently enough to be kept opened and documented here, until an external resolution is found (when closing such tickets as wontfix is not really an option, as this would discourage people for following the progress, reporting the workarounds, etc.)
This milestone is for tickets relating to performance issues in Deluge.