Deluge 1.3.x Change Log
Deluge 1.3.13 (In Progress)
- Increase RSA key size from 1024 to 2048 and use SHA256 digest.
- Fixed empty error message from certain trackers.
- Fixed torrent ending up displaying the wrong state.
- #1032: Force a torrent into Error state if the resume data is rejected.
- Workaround unwanted tracker announce when force rechecking paused torrent.
- #2703: Stop moving torrent files if target files exist to prevent unintended clobbering of data.
- #1330: Fixed the pausing and resuming of the Deluge session so torrents return to previous state.
- #2765: Add support for TLS SNI in httpdownloader.
- Fixed installing plugin from a non-ascii directory.
- Error'd torrents no longer display a progress percentage.
- #2753: Fixed the 'Added' column showing the wrong date.
- #2435: Prevent the user from changing tracker selection when editing trackers.
- Fixed showing the wrong connected status with hostname in the Connection Manager.
- #2754: Fixed the progress column to sort by progress and state correctly.
- #2696: Fixed incorrect Move Completed folder shown in Options tab.
- #2782: Fixed HTTPS negotiating incorrect cipher.
- #2485: Fixed the broken Options context menu.
- #2705: Fixed the hostlist config file not being created.
- Fixed adding non-ascii torrent in non-interactive mode
- Fixed starting deluged from connection manager.
- Fixed empty scrolling status (systray) menu.
- #2093: Fixed opening non-ascii torrent files.
- #2777: Updated MSVC SP1 check to latest release CLID.
- #2729: Fixed plugin lockup with empty url.
- Fixed corrupt plugin prefences page on OSX.
- Fixed error accidentally introduced in 1.3.12.
- #2402: Fixed the popup to show the actual count of files finished.
Deluge 1.3.12 (13 September 2015)
- Include fix for Twisted 15.0 URI class rename
- #2233: Fix AttributeError? in set_trackers with lt 1.0
- Enable lt extension bindings again for versions >=0.16.7 (this disables Tracker Exchange by default)
- Backport atomic fastresume and state file saving fixes as another attempt to prevent data loss on unclean exits
- Fixed i18n issue in Connection Manager which left users unable to connect
- #2295: Increase cookie lifespan for display settings
- #2333: Fixed 'set and then get' in config command
- Show current speed limit in statusbar
- #2736: Added version info to the properties of Deluge exes
- #2734: Added a 256x256 to deluge.ico
- #2325: Fixed the uninstaller deleting non-deluge files
- Include pillow module to enable resizing of tracker icons
Deluge 1.3.11 (30 November 2014)
- Fixed cache issue with libtorrent 0.16 on Windows
- #2555: Disabled use of SSLv3 protocol for DelugeRPC
- Modify SSL Context to allow >= TLSv1 protocol
- #2588: Fixed Size column to show total_wanted instead of total_size
Deluge 1.3.10 (15 October 2014)
- #2256: Indexes are not updated correctly when removing column
- Fix bug in the torrentview when Plugins added a column
- Security update for POODLE vulnerability
Deluge 1.3.9 (4 October 2014)
- #2514: Fix every torrent is displayed twice in classic mode
Deluge 1.3.8 (4 October 2014)
- #1126 & #2322: Emit FinishedEvent? after moving storage complete
- Fixes to mitigate fastresume corruption
- #2335: Fix application startup failing with 'cannot acquire lock' error
- #2497: Fix the Queued Torrents 'Clear' button not properly clearing the list of torrent
- #2496: Fix updating core_config before setting default options
- #2493: Fix TypeError? if active workspace is None
- LP:#1168858: Nautilus window opens behind current window
- Fix showing the open_folder menuitem
- Suppress unimportant gnome warnings
- Optimized the updating of the torrent view
- Fixed Indicator icon label issue
- Fix listview error with new config
- Ensure values are updated from config upon showing a plugin page
- Add WebUI plugin page
- Find 7-zip application path on Windows via registry
- #1310: Add WebUI plugin page
- #2478: Add WebUI plugin page
- #2470: Fix console parsing args
Deluge 1.3.7 (9 July 2014)
- #2324: Encryption level set by Deluge did not match libtorrent values
- #2303: Torrent state was not updated until after emitting TorrentFinishedEvent?
- Fix twisted 13.1 compatability
- #2343: Fix error if listen interface is whitespace
- #2082: Validate ip address for listen_interface entry
- #1490: Increase the Alertmanager interval to 0.3s
- Prevent private flagged torrents auto-merging trackers
- Fix issue with Plugins that add Tab to torrentdetails
- Fix the scalable icon install directory
- #2335: Fix IPC lockfile issue preventing start of deluge-gtk
- #2365: Fix hiding Progress column generating TypeError?
- #2371: Add StartupWMClass to desktop file
- #2372: Fix the Ratio column not retaining position
- #2369: Fix bypassing the password dialog when showing/quitting
- #2374: Fix right-click selection issue
- #2310: Fix unicode password support
- #2418: Fix WebUI error when adding non-ascii torrent
- Allow silent uninstall for Windows package
- #2367: Fix DelugeStart? theme not showing Private Flag as ticked/checked
- #2315: Potential fix for lost window issue
- #2290: Fix dotted filenames being rejected
Deluge 1.3.6 (25 Feburary 2013)
- Catch & log KeyError? when removing a torrent from the queued torrents set
- Fix moving/renaming torrents issues when using libtorrent 0.16
- Make sure queue order is preserved when restarting
- #2160: Disable use of python bindings for libtorrent extensions and replace with session flag
- #2163: Fix unable add torrent file with empty (0:) encoding tag
- #2201: Fix error in authmanager if auth file has extra newlines
- #2109: Fix the Proxy settings not being cleared by setting None
- #2110: Fix accepting magnet uris with xt param anywhere within them
- #2204: Fix daemon shutdown hang with large numbers of torrents
- Fix prioritize first/last pieces option for magnet links
- Fix keyerrors after removing torrents from UIs
- Add move completed option to add torrent dialog
- Prevent jitter in torrent view
- Fix torrent creation with non-ascii characters
- Fix #2100 : Add option not to bring main window to front when adding torrents through ipcinterface
- Add Quit Dialog when toggling classic mode in preferences and only show connection manager when not in classic mode.
- #2169: Fix 'Download Location' in the Add Torrent Dialog not set correctly when folder typed into Other->Location field
- #2171: Fix the Add Peer dialog not responding if empty or invalid values entered
- #2104: Fix no title set for the appindicator
- #2086: Fix submenus and icons for appindicator
- #2146: Fix missing translations in View|Tabs submenu
- Fix torrent names on libtorrent 0.16 on windows
- #2147: Fix missing translations for plugin preferences page
- #1474: Fix the on_show_prefs hook not being executed immediatly after enabling a plugin
- #1946: Fix ReactorNotRestartable? error when set as startup application
- #2130: Fix same name can be given to different files in Add Torrent dialog
- #2129: Fix empty filename able to be set in AddTorrent? dialog
- #2228: Fix Apply-To-All in AddTorrent? Dialog copying file renames to other torrents
- #2260: Fix the Add Torrent dialog also bringing the main window to active workspace
- Fix showing exception error to user in Classic Mode with no libtorrent installed
- LP#1004793: Enable use of connect command in non-interactive mode
- Ensure console commands are executed in order
- #2065: Fix crash with missing closing quote
- #1397: Add support for -s STATE in info command
- Add move completed option to add torrent dialog
- #2112: Fix world readable tmp directory in json_api
- #2069: Fix login window layout problem when using larger than default font size
- #1890: Fix columns in files and peers view could use some spacing
- #2103: Fix sorting by name is case-sensitive [sedulous]
- #2120: Fix manually entered values not being saved in spinners
- #2212: Fix unable to scroll in proxy preferences page
- Fix autoconnecting to the default host
- #2046: Fix plugins not enabling properly until after refreshing page
- #2125: Fix plugin methods not being available when enabled until restart
- #2085: Fix not showing torrents in sidebar for categories other than 'All' in classic mode
- #2232: Fix flag icon path in Peers Tab missing deluge.config.base
- Fix submenus closing upon mouse click
- Add failed login log message, including IP address, to enable use with fail2ban
- #2261: Fix Proxy settings not being saved in preferences
- Hide the cmd windows when running deluged.exe or deluge-web.exe
- Add deluged-debug.exe and deluge-web-debug.exe that still show the cmd window
- Add gtk locale files to fix untranslated text
- Fix the Open Folder option not working with non-ascii paths
- Fix the daemon starting with config dir containing spaces
- Fix Windows tray submenu items requiring right-click instead of left-click
- Fix issue with adding some torrents with illegal characters via url in gtk client
- #2240: Fix freespace issue with large capacity drives
- Fix Open File/Folder? option
- Add OS X Menu for GTK Quartz
- Fix execute plugin not working with unicode torrent names
- Add Windows support, using 7-zip
- Added support for more extensions
- Disabled extracting 'Move Completed' torrents due to race condition
Deluge 1.3.5 (09 April 2012)
- Fix not properly detecting when torrent is at end of queue
- #2049: Preserve order when moving multiple torrents in the queue
- Modified fix for #1957, keyerror with non-acsii columns
- Fix translation of items in Sidebar and Torrent Menu
- #2052: Fix translation of Progress bar text
- #2071: Fix KeyError? in gtkui when file priority set to value '3'
- #2064: Fix files treeview height in Create Dialog
- Fix missing semi-colon in deluge.desktop
- Disable setting file priorities for seeding torrents
- Bring MainWindow? to front when opening another instance
- #2050: Fix 'Up Speed' column not sorting
- Hide unused Infohash button in WebUI
- Disable unusable items for 'All' in sidebar menu
- Fix items for translation
- Fix prefixed space for tab completing commands
- Fix missing trailing space for command options with tab complete
- Use (documented) formatdate over format_date_time
Deluge 1.3.4 (03 March 2012)
- #1921: Free disk space reporting incorrectly in FreeBSD
- #1964: Fix unhandled UnpicklingErrors?
- #1967: Fix unhandled IndexError? when trying to open a non-json conf file
- Fix setting daemon listen interface from command line
- #2021: Fix share ratio limit not obeyed for seeded torrents added to session
- Add optparse custom version to prevent unnecessary loading of libtorrent
- #1554: Fix seeding on share ratio failing for partially selected torrents
- Add proper process title naming in ps, top etc. (Depends: setproctitle)
- #1918: Fix Drag'n'Drop not working in Windows
- #1941: Increase maximum Cache Size to 999999 (15GiB)
- #1940: File & folder renaming issue when using Add Torrent dialog in Windows
- LP#821577: Fix UnpicklingError? when external selection dragged onto Files Tab
- #1934: Fix Unicode error in AddTorrent? Dialog
- #1957: Fix keyerror when adding columns for non-latin languages
- #1969: Fix menu item 'Quit & Shutdown' still available when not connected to daemon
- #1895: Fix Files Tab showing wrong files due to torrent_info race condition
- #2010: Move speed text in titlebar to the beginning
- #2032: Wait for client to shutdown/disconnect before stopping reactor
- Fix compatibility with Python 2.5
- Fix collapsed treeview in Create Torrent dialog
- Ignore unmaximise event when window isn't visible
- #1976: Fixed text entry with trailing newline characters causing issues for Move Storage
- Fix Webui files-tab menu setting wrong priority
- Update to ExtJS 3.4.0
- #1960: Fix statustab showing total_payload_download for upload as well
- Remove uneeded Titlebar to save space
- Fix clipped Browse button in WebUI
- #1915: Fix being unable to stop the status bar from autohiding
- Fix password box focus issue in Firefox
- Fix plugin uploads from behind a reverse proxy
- #2010: Move speed text in titlebar to the beginning
- #1936: Fix Referenced before assignment error in json_api
- Changes are now applied when clicking OK in Preferences
- Added Download,Uploaded,Down Limit, Up Limit & Seeder/Peeds? columns
- Add magnet uri support to Add Url
- Add keymaps for torrents - Ctrl-A (select all) and Delete
- #2037: Fix 'Add Torrents' torrents list not scrolling
- #2038: Fix Chrome 17 disconnecting from webui
- #1953: Fix flickering on every update
- #1954: Fix 'invalid literal for float' when setting listen interface
- #1945: Fix UnicodeDecodeError? when using non-ascii chars in info
- #1961: Add missing 'All' filter option
- #2035: Fix label options dialog in webui
- #2036: Fix newly added labels not being sorted in torrent right click menu
- #1905: Fix no email sent to second email address
- #1898: Fix email notifications not including date/time they were sent
- Add plugin page for WebUi?
- Commands now run scripts asynchronous to prevent Deluge from hanging
- Added watch folder support for '.magnet' text file containing single or multiple magnet uris
- Fix glade object issue when re-enabling plugin in same session
- Fix plugin not showing as enabled in webui
Deluge 1.3.3 (22 July 2011)
- Properly show the 'Checking Resume Data' state instead of just 7
- #1788: Added ability to use XDG_DOWNLOAD_DIR as default download folder
- Fix path error with torrent files prefixed with 'file://' from Firefox
- #1869: Fix setting the disk io read/write to bypass OS cache in Windows
- #1504: Fix win32 running deluged as not logged in user via runas or service
- #890: If added torrent already exists, append extra trackers to it
- #1338: Fix Seeds and Peers totals not updating
- #1239: Fix translated Tracker Error text not counted in sidebar Error status
- Fix httpdownloader error with existing filename
- #1505: Add libtorrent info to version output
- #1637 Fix UnicodeDecodeError? from 'deluge-* --help' with non-english languages
- #1714 Fix handling of backslashes when renaming files/folders
- Show the checking icon for torrents in the 'Checking Resume Data' state
- #1195: Fix right-click selecting issue when switching between folders and files
- Add F2 key shortcut for renaming filenames in the Files Tab
- Increase max piece size to 16 MiB in create torrent dialog
- #1475: Fix save and restore Preferences dialog size from config
- Add search as you type to the torrent view
- #1456: Fix no ETA showing with multiple files
- #1560: Fix FilesTab? Progress value sorting by int instead of float
- #1263: Fix not remembering column widths
- #948: New Release Dialog now shows the server version
- Fix peers in PeersTab? showing non-zero download rate when seeding
- #1246: Fix losing Labels upon restart
- #1477: Fix ignore Added events from state file on startup
- #1258: Add support for urls and magnet uris in add command
- #1801: Fix unhandled defered error and missing error message upon failed connect
Deluge 1.3.2 (24 May 2011)
- #1527: Fix Converting unicode to unicode error in move_storage
- #1373: Fix creating and moving non-ascii folder names in MS Windows
- #1507: Fix temporary file race condition in core/core.py:add_torrent_url
- Fix a bug that can occur when upgrading 1.1 config files
- #1517: Fix isohunt urls not loading
- Handle redirection when adding a torrent by url
- #1614: Fix autoadd matching a directory called "torrent"
- #1742: Fix failure in Event handler prevents further emissions
- #1514: Added Indicator Applet
- #1494: Add torrent columns Downloaded and Uploaded
- #1308: Add torrent column Seeds/Peers? ratio
- #1646: Add torrent columns for per torrent upload and download speed limits
- Add missing icons for Trackers filter
- Fix inconsistancies in the text for translation
- #1510: Fix cannot create a torrent with only non-zero tier trackers
- #1513: Fix unhandled Twisted Error in test_listen_port
- #690: Fix renaming folders does not remove old empty folders
- #1336: Fix uneeded horizontal scrollbar showing in Files & Peers Tab
- #1508: Fix TypeError? in cell_data_queue() could not convert argument to correct param type
- #1498: Fix double slashes appearing when renaming
- #1283: Fix consistent icons for Files tab
- #1282: Text for AutoManaged? changed to 'On/Off?' and localized
- Fix Up/Down? buttons in Edit Trackers Dialog
- Add Key Shortcuts for main menu functions
- #1194: Fix infinite login prompt in web ui through reverse proxy
- #1355: Fix slow changing states in webUI
- #1536: Fix Edit Trackers window not scrolling and not being resizable
- #1799: Fix Missing textbox for "Move completed" in torrent options
- #1567: Fix js from plugins does not work with different 'base' setting
- #1268: Fix torrent errors not displayed in webui
- #1323: Fix filter panels not scrollable
- Fix file uploads from behind a reverse proxy.
- #1333: Fix peer list doesn't update automatically
- #1537: Fix editing trackers list, trackers have to be reselected
- #755: Fix can't set listen_ports through console UI
- #1500: Fix Console crashes on command longer than terminal width
- #1248: Fix deluge-console unicode support on redirected stdout
- Fix for deluge-console not adding torrent files on MS Windows
- #1450: Fix trailing white space in paths
- Misc: Updated help text for deluge-console on MS Windows
- #1484: Fix trying to access the screen object when not using interactive mode
- #1548: Fix cli argument processing
- #1856: Add --sort option to info command
- #1857: Add seeding_time, active_time and tracker_status to info command
- #1506: Fix max speed not restored on a yellow->green transition
Deluge 1.3.1 (31 October 2010)
- #1369: Fix non-ascii config folders not working in windows
- #1364: Fix preferences not saving when the web ui plugin is enabled in classic mode
- #1377: Fix bug when enabling plugins
- #1370: Fix issues with preferences
- #1312: Fix deluge-web using 100% CPU
Deluge 1.3.0 (18 September 2010)
- Fix issue where the save_timer is cancelled when it's not active
- Fix unhandled exception when adding a torrent to the session
- Moved xdg import so it is not called on Windows, where it is unused. fixes #1343
- Fix key error after enabling a plugin that introduces a new status key
- Ignore global stop ratio related settings in logic, so per torrent ones are used.
- Ensure preferencesmanager only changes intended libtorrent session settings.
- Fix issue when adding torrents without a 'session'. This can happen when a plugin adds a torrent, like how the AutoAdd? plugin works. The user that adds this torrent will be an empty string.
- Add TorrentFileCompleted? event
- Increase max piece size to 8 MiB in create torrent dialog (closes #1358)
- Add max active downloading and seeding options to scheduler.
- Fix scheduler so that it keeps current state, even after global settings change.
- AutoAdd? plugin can now recover when one of the watchfolders has an unhandled exception.
- Fix bug in AutoAdd? plugin where watchdirs would not display in gtkui when first enabled.
- Fix bugs with unicode torrents in AutoAdd? plugin.
Deluge 1.3.0-rc2 (20 August 2010)
- Fix tracker_icons failing on windows
- Fix #1302 an uncaught exception in an state_changed event handler in SessionProxy? was preventing the TorrentManager?'s stop method from properly saving all the resume data
- Fix issue with SessionProxy? not updating the torrent status correctly when get_torrent_status calls take place within the cache_expiry time
- #1307: Fix not being able to add torrents
- #1293: Fix not being able to add paths that contain backslashes
- Fix uncaught exception when closing deluge in classic mode
- #1306: Fix always executing last event
- Fix being able to remove labels in web ui
- #1319: Fix shift selecting in file trees
Deluge 1.3.0-rc1 (08 May 2010)
- Implement #1063 option to delete torrent file copy on torrent removal - patch from Ghent
- Implement #457 progress bars for folders
- Implement #1012 httpdownloader supports gzip decoding
- #496: Remove deprecated functions in favour of get_session_status()
- #1112: Fix renaming files in add torrent dialog
- #1247: Fix deluge-gtk from hanging on shutdown
- #995: Rewrote tracker_icons
- Add AutoAdd? plugin
- Add Notifications plugin
- Use new SessionProxy? class for caching torrent status client-side
- Use torrent status diffs to reduce RPC traffic
- Implement local blocklist support
- #861: Pause transfers until blocklist is imported
- Fix redirection not working with relative paths
- Fix running commands with the TorrentAdded? event
- Fix the web interface
- Fix the web interface (#733)
- Migrate to ExtJS 3.1
- Add gzip compression of HTTP data to the server
- Improve the efficiency of the TorrentGrid? with lots of torrents (#1026)
- Add a base parameter to allow reverse proxying (#1076)
- Fix showing all the peers in the details tab (#1054)
- Fix uploading torrent files in Opera or IE (#1087)
- Complete IE support
Deluge 1.2.0 - "Bursting like an infected kidney" (10 January 2010)
- Implement new RPC protocol DelugeRPC replacing XMLRPC
- Move to a twisted framework
- Add an 'Error' filter for Trackers to show trackers that currently have a tracker error
- Use system GeoIP database if available, this is now an optional dependency
- Remove SignalReceiver?
- Implemented a cross-platform IPC method thus removing the DBUS dependency
- Implement a "True" Classic Mode where there is no longer a separate daemon process
- Add preferences option "Add torrent in paused state"
- Add tracker icons to the Tracker column
- Implement #259 show tooltip with country name in the peers tab
- Add an error category to the tracker sidebar list
- Add Find More Plugins button to Plugins preference page
- Fix #518 remove header in add torrent dialog to save vertical space
- Add a Cache preferences page to adjust cache settings and examine cache status
- Add ability to rename files prior to adding them
- Fix shutdown handler with GNOME session manager
- Allow 4 MiB piece sizes when creating a torrent
- Changed to use curses for a more interactive client
- Move over to using Twisted-Web for the webserver.
- Move to only AJAX interface built upon Ext-JS.
- Add Scheduler plugin
- Add Extractor plugin
- PyGTK dependency bumped to => 2.12 to use new tooltip system
- Add new scripts for invoking UIs: deluge-gtk, deluge-web, deluge-console
- Remove GeoIP database from the source tree
Deluge 1.1.0 - "Time gas!" (10 January 2009)
- Implement #79 ability to change outgoing port range
- Implement #296 ability to change peer TOS byte
- Add per-torrent move on completed settings
- Implement #414 use async save_resume_data method
- Filter Manager with torrent filtering in get_torrents_status , for sidebar and plugins.
- Implement #368 add torrents by infohash/magnet uri (trackerless torrents)
- Remove remaining gtk functions in common
- Tracker icons.
- Add ETA for torrents with stop at seed ratio set
- Fix #47 the state and config files are no longer invalidated when there is no diskspace
- Fix #619 return "" instead of "Infinity" if seconds == 0 in ftime
- Add -P, --pidfile option to deluged
- Add peer progress to the peers tab
- Add ability to manually add peers
- Sorting # column will place downloaders above seeds
- Remove dependency on libtorrent for add torrent dialog
- Allow adding multiple trackers at once in the edit tracker dialog
- Implement #28 Create Torrent Dialog
- Redesiged sidebar with filters for Active and Tracker (see Filter Manager)
- Implement #428 the ability to rename files and directories
- Implement #229 add date added column
- Implement #596 show speeds in title
- Fix #636 not setting the daemon's config directory when using --config= with the UI in classic mode.
- Fix #624 do not allow changing file priorities when using compact allocation
- Fix #602 re-did files/peers tab state saving/loading
- Fix gtk warnings
- Add protocol traffic statusbar item
- Rework the Remove Torrent Dialog to only have 2 options, remove data and remove from session.
- Add "Install Plugin" and "Rescan Plugins" buttons to the Plugins preferences
- Make active port test use internal graphic instead of launching browser
- Lots of smaller tweaks.
- All details tabs have the same features as in gtk-ui 1.0.x
- Persistent sessions #486
- Plugin improvements for easy use of templates and images in eggs. #497
- Classic template takes over some style elements from white template.
- https (for users that know how to create certificates)
- Easier apache mod_proxy use.
- Redesigned sidebar
- Hosted in a webui template.
- New ConsoleUI written by Idoa01
- Callable from command-line for scripts.
- Stats plugin for graphs.
- Label plugin for grouping torrents and per torrent settings.