With every restart deluge loses some torrent label's
|Reported by:||simonbcn||Owned by:|
With every restart of deluged daemon, most of my torrents lose the label.
Deluge have 96 torrents now:
The labels associated to one tracker still work (54).
6 torrents still conserve their correct label.
26 torrents lose the label.
Moreover, these torrents are old and new. There isn't a rule that explain this bug.
It was a very bad idea to use the version of deluge in development.
Change History (19)
comment:8 Changed 6 years ago by Cas
- Priority changed from major to trivial
- Version 1.3.0_dev deleted
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by simonbcn
- Priority changed from trivial to minor
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 1.3.1
comment:15 Changed 6 years ago by Cas
- Cc gazpachoking added
- Milestone changed from 1.3.x to 1.3.3
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:17 Changed 6 years ago by Cas
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed