[lt.sess_set.announce_ip] Add option to specify tracker announce_ip
|Reported by:||Omega Weapon||Owned by:||Cas|
Please could an option be implemented to allow a user to define an IP address to report to a tracker - this is required on my network.
Currently uTorrent allows this: Options -> Preferences -> BitTorrent? -> 'IP/Hostname to report to tracker' (hostname is overkill IMHO).
rtorrent: The 'ip' config option.
I would like to donate £20 as a bounty for this, if possible.
This has previously been requested in the forums:
Change History (16)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Omega Weapon
- Component changed from other to core
- Version changed from other (please specify) to 1.3.0_dev
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Cas
- Milestone changed from Future to 1.4.0
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Summary changed from User-defined IP address to report to tracker to Add option to specify tracker announce_ip
- Version 1.3.0_dev deleted
Changed 5 years ago by OmegaPhil
Changed 4 years ago by OmegaPhil
comment:13 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 4 years ago by Cas
- Owner set to Cas
- Status changed from new to assigned